29 mayo 2010

Talib Kweli & DJ Hi-Tek.-Reflection Eternal - Revolutions Per Minute

DESCARGA CLIC AQUI
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tracklist:

1 RPM’s
2 Back Again feat. Res
3 City Playgrounds
4 Strangers feat. Bun B
5 In This World
6 Got Work (Fame)
7 Midnight Hour feat. Estelle
8 In the Red
9 Lift’in Off
10 Black Gold Intro (The Black Gold Countdown)
11 Ballad of the Black Gold
12 Just Begun feat. Jay Electronica, J. Cole and Mos Def
13 Long Hot Summer
14 Get Loose feat. Chester French
15 So Good
16 Ends feat. Bilal
17 Outro

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you could be a great
author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will
often come back in the future. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great posts, have a nice
holiday weekend!

Also visit my web blog; beats by dr dre history

Anónimo dijo...

Its hard trying to pick what to do next for my site, is linkbuilding really worth it?

Blogger: Hardcolors - Publicar un comentario en la entrada - The newest addition to my weekly
read!

Anónimo dijo...

Excellent way of explaining, and nice piece of writing to
get information on the topic of my presentation subject, which i am going to present in academy.


my web page running store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...